Mission Statement 2017/18
At Parkgate Primary School we are a friendly, happy school that welcomes and involves our school families in all we do.
Our children are at the heart of this; secure in a caring, exciting and stimulating environment we encourage and support a lifelong love of learning. Positive relationships are formed on mutual respect utilising the potential of parents and the local community to inspire us to achieve our “Working and Learning Together’.
Our vision is to develop confident, responsible, resilient and active citizens with the skills to live and work in our ever-changing world. Embarking on a voyage of excellence, to be the best that they can be.
Our Vision and Values are at the core of everything we do.
STATEMENT of AIMS
At Parkgate Primary School we aim:
- for children to be happy, safe and secure within in their school environment;
- for children to enjoy their learning experiences and to achieve their potential;
- to provide high quality learning experiences that equip children with the skills and attitudes to lead happy and useful lives in our rapidly changing society and world;
- to provide opportunities and encouragement for children to become responsible and self disciplined individuals;
- to help the children to acquire a thirst for knowledge and an enjoyment in learning that they will carry throughout life;
- to encourage our pupils to have and show respect for themselves, others and their community;
- to create an environment in which each member, child and adult feels valued;
- to continue to develop a working partnership between home and school and good relationships within the community;
- to provide a curriculum entitlement which matches the development of the whole child and the specific needs of each stage in that development.