Whole school exhibitions for Palm oil and Adrift with parents involved.
The Diversity Angel with St Mary’s and St Helen’s Church.
-Workshop days in KS1
- Active Hands in KS2
- whole school forensic science days
Whole school 'Festivals’ and celebrations such as world book day, Down syndrome day, Yellow day- in aid of children’s liver disease, Eid day, Chinese new year and more.
- A whole school yearly trip to the Floral Pavillion to watch their Christmas Pantomime
- An extensive range of after school clubs to choose from including sports, arts and gardening activities.
- An active, recent and relevant learning scheme each term to focus on recent information and to engage the children towards making a difference. Adrift – whole school. The Zoo project – whole school. Plastics – Year 3.
- Trips to the Museums of Liverpool, The Roman Experience, Chester Zoo, Churches in our local area, Exploring Parkgate Front, Ruthin Jail and more
- Assemblies with on -going themes such as Aspiration, Achievement, Anti-Bullying (inc. cyber bullying), E-Safety, Resilience and more.
- Sunflower competitions
- The children run their own school fair stalls, in particular Year 6 who run their own room to make money for their leavers celebrations
-Year 6 Disco, Halloween discos, Chocolate Bingo
- Pillow parties after school, Whole school quiz night, summer fair, Christmas fair
-Gardening and Allotment projects
- Active Maths
-Year 6 music project with the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic
- Cross country club
-Cricketing and other sporting competitions for Cheshire
-Ukulele, Violin, Piano, Tuba lesson and more
-Learning to play an instrument in every year group- Reception boom wackers, Year 1 Year 2 recorders Year 3 Ukulele, Year 4 Ukulele, Year 5 Guitar, Year 6 Samba
-Mad Science Club
- Strong links with our local secondary schools for Maths Booster lessons / Science workshops, Greater Depth days.
- Fundraising days - Children in Need, Yellow Day, Down Syndrome and more
- Whole school presentations -e.g films / raps / poems during each project – parents are invited to join in or to see there.
Visits from dangerous litter companies, our local police officer, our church leaders and more
- Year 4 wrote their own newspaper which was taken to and read by the Prime Minister
-Diversity angel collaboration for the church – whole school project.
- Collaboration with Cheshire West Council and Parkgate Society to make Parkgate a cleaner, safer place.
- A visit from a Poet to make poems for Adrift Project – this was daily for a week, running through the while school.
- Breakfast Club and afterschool club